During scheduled maintenance visits PPR Environmental Ltd (t/a Carlow Concrete Tanks) shall perform visual inspections and services to the facility as follows:
- Verify that the liquid level is within
- Check aeration.
- Inspect treatment tank for odour and clarity.
- Verify blower operation is satisfactory.
- Check and clean blower air filter
Exercise all mechanical valves to ensure they are working
Field test the effluent for odour and clarity.
Advantages of a Service Contract
- Maintains the performance of the System
- Increase the service life of component parts
- Fixed costs can be included in budget plans
- Preventative maintenance costs less
- Peace of mind
With the recent introduction of water charges in Ireland, many homeowners are looking for alternative ways to reduce their consumption of water in order to keep their water bill as low as possible. There are many ways in which this can be achieved, for example, it can...
“Mitchell Environmental have dealt with Carlow Tanks over the last 6 years. We supply bespoke and high performance solutions to all aspects of waste water and surface water issues. Carlow Tanks have provided us with a very high quality range of Tanks for various applications. We have also found their service and back up to be of the highest quality. Their in house staff provide excellent service and first class information on their full range of tanks at all times. We look forward to working with Carlow Tanks on various Environmental applications in the future.”
- Mitchell Environmental