Carlow Tanks have a range of slatted tanks to suit a wide range of applications for the dairy and dry stock farming community. We have tanks ranging from 36m3 (8,000 gallon) down to 11.3m3 (2,500 gallon) that come with a slatted lid option which are ideal for use in collection yards and as reception tanks for slurry stores. Slatted lids are supplied with galvanised safety manhole covers to allow access to the tank for slurry agitators. Tanks can be cored prior to delivery for pipe entries.
Features of the Agriculture Range include:
- Tank Range Grant Approved by the Department of Agriculture
- Tank Range Grant Approved by the D.A.R.D.
- Constructed from Steel-Reinforced C55/67(67N) Concrete
- Fully Tested at Factory
- Experienced Installation Crew on Site
- No Expensive Concrete Backfill/Base Required
- Short Delivery & Installation Times
- Suitable for Wheel Load up to 5.8 Tonne
- 15 Year Structural Guarantee
Information Required to Size a Tank
All Tanks in the Agricultural range are currently approved for farm development grant schemes by the Department of Agriculture in the Republic of Ireland and the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (D.A.R.D.) in Northern Ireland.
"CMD Sewage have dealt with Carlow Tanks over the last 3 years supplying us with a range of tanks for various applications. We are the main agent in Ireland for the Aquamax waste water treatment system and it is essential that we have a good product to house our sewage treatment system. Carlow have always provided us with what we require and are very helpful should we require modifications to their existing product range. We would recommend Carlow products to any prospective customer."
- CMD Environmental